Friday, April 13, 2012

The Ultimate Blog Party 2012!


Welcome to my second, no wait, THIRD Ultimate Blog Party post!  Wow, I've been participating for the past three years!  Time flies!  My first Blog Party post got deleted for some reason but here's my post from last year.  Read it if you want to know more about me and my blog.  I'm too lazy to re-post the same info.

To be honest, I wasn't sure I was going to participate this year.  Mommy's Camera has taken somewhat of a back seat to my new adventure: Toys In The Dryer.  However, I have some loyal readers (thanks guys) who have stuck with me despite wanting to quit.  I have finally learned that it's ok to do photography for myself and make this blog for me and no one else.  So...I'm back, I just don't know how often I'll post.

My girls are still my favorite models to photograph, but I also love macro stuff.  Since Instagram came out on Android a few weeks ago, I'm now addicted to that!  You can find me under the username Mommystoys (a combo of my two blog names).

Go ahead and dig through my content.  The "handwritten" links above will have the most fun stuff. Then go party on other people's blogs till well after the sun goes down (but don't stay up till the sun rises!)!

facebook.com/mommyscamera
twitter.com/mommyscamera
jamie {at} mommys camera {dot} com

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



8 comments:

shelly said...

Visiting from the blog hop! I'm a Mamarazzi too! I use a Canon 5DMiii and am addicted to learning as much as I can. Your site's fun, I'm glad I found you.

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Your little girls are precious!!!! It's nice to meet you Jaime!!! I'm dropping in from the Blog Party..

Life Less Brooke Would Be Ordinary

Tell Me A Yarn

The Bluestocking Guide

Anna Hettick said...

Hi I'm visiting from the Blog Party linkies!! So glad to find a fellow photographer! Can't wait to check out more of your blog! =)

Jess said...

Found you via UBP! I'm so glad you decided not to quite! I really like your blog! Can't wait to put some of these tips to use :)
xo Jess
{www.CraftyNonsenseNoted.com}

Unknown said...

hi!! visiting thanks to UBP12!! I can't wait to browse your blog some more!!
visiting from inbliss01.blogspot.com

ICStarzz said...

dropping by from the UBP.

I know what you mean about how hard it is to get a blog going just the way you want it and on what you want it to be about. We all have so many interests, I think it's great to talk about a wide variety of topics on our blogs and just be ourselves.

I love photography (among other things) and you take some great pix.

A Maui Blog said...

Stopping by from the UBP. Aside from the nice pictures, you really have beautiful young models. Can't wait to see more of them soon!

Serenity Goddess said...

Hi Jamie! I am stopping by as part of UBP 2013. The pictures of your girls are absolutely precious! Keep up the awesome photography and blogging!

Best Regards,
Kelly (http://serenitygoddess.blogspot.com/)

Related Posts with Thumbnails