Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving in Pictures--Part 2

Most of my Thanksgiving pictures are in this post.  I had to wait for my mom to email me the rest of the pictures so I could finish my post.  I thought there were more but these are the only good ones:

 
After preping, setting the table, carving the turkey, eating our feast, giving into the dog's begging and giving him some leftovers, snoozing, cleaning, and looking at the Black Friday ads, we settled down to play an exciting game of Scrabble.
My family is known for playing games together on holidays.  Usually it's Uno or Rummikub.  In fact, we've been playing Uno on holidays ever since I can remember.  This year we did something different and played Scrabble.

I DID go shopping on Black Friday.  It's been a tradition for my mom and I for a few years now.  We didn't have to get anything so we decided to sleep in and avoid the morning rush.  We ventured out around 11:00 am and it wasn't too bad.  I didn't buy anything but my mom got most of her shopping done for the grandkids.

How was your Thanksgiving?  Did you go shopping on Black Friday?

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails