Monday, February 1, 2010

10 Tips Anyone Can Use to Take Better Pictures of Your Children

I was asked by Reagan of Where is the ME in Mommy? to do a guest blog post.  Her blog is a great resource for balancing being a mom, wife, and woman.  Reagan gave me a couple of ideas on what type of blog post she wanted me to do and I chose to do a post on taking better pictures of your children.  While I'm not an expert by any means, these tips come from my own experience taking pictures of my kids, some research, and some advice from photography friends.  Head on over to Where is the ME in Mommy to check out my blog post:



Where is the ME in Mommy?

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails