Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Super Cool Picture

I took this picture last week while playing around with my camera for one of my next tutorials.  There is absolutely NO photo editing here except that I rotated it upside down (and watermarked it)!
It's a picture of a tree reflection in a puddle.  The real picture is upside down because it is a reflection, but it looked funny the real way so I rotated it :)  I was pleasantly surprised when I downloaded this picture onto my computer.

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



7 comments:

Audra said...

Cool!

Heather said...

Cool pic! That is a really great capture of the tree.

Reagan said...

WOW--looks great!

Ashley said...

Very cool! Captures all this gloomy fog we've had the last couple of days. Maybe you can do a tutorial on how to watermark a picture? I've always wondered how people do that!

Helga said...

That picture looks great!!! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Trench Mommy said...

Really, really cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails