Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Try Something New Tuesdays

Try Something New Tuesdays

Welcome to Try Something New Tuesday, a place for you to step out of your photography comfort zone and try something new! Use a different mode on your camera, a photo editing technique you’ve always wanted to try, a new texture you found, or even something as simple as using a different angle while shooting. Anything goes, as long as it’s something new you’ve done this week. “Failures” are welcome! After all, we’re trying something new!

This week I tried finding letters around my house.  Click here and I'll show you where I got the idea. 
 I just looked around my house for the letters.  They didn't turn out as bad as I thought, nor did they turn out as good as I had hoped either.  I'm not at all thrilled with my "J".  I think I may have to re-take that picture at a different angle.

Grab your camera or photo editing software, try something new, and join in the fun!

  1. Me : )
  2. My attempt

    This linky list is now closed.

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



1 comment:

Heather said...

That is so cool! I have to try that. :)
I need to join in on Tuesdays!

Related Posts with Thumbnails