Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday

A few days ago, I captured my daughter making shadows of herself as sunlight poured through a patio window.  I thought it was a pretty cool shot but I really didn't know what to do with it until I stumbled upon a new meme--Sweet Shot Tuesday!
There you have it, my sweet shot of the week!  To see more sweet shots, just click on the button below:
Sweet Shot Day

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What a sweet shot - I love the shadow.

alessandra said...

It's beautiful and very sweet!

rlooney said...

Love the shot!!!

Susan said...

How neat!! Love it...

SarahinSC said...

Love the shadow! Cool shot!

carlotta said...

what a great shot! so adorable :)

Mimi said...

beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails