Monday, September 5, 2011

A New Adventure...

Wondering where I've been lately?  I've been working on a fun new adventure!

  
My friend Lindsi (from Our Lil Kingdom) and I have started a new blog called Toys In The Dryer!  We went live today, September 5th, 2011!  Toys In The Dryer is a funny and informative blog containing activities to do with your kids, snack ideas, expert interviews on many topics, and a meme!

Don't worry, I'm not leaving Mommy's Camera.  I'm simply expanding my horizons.  After all, I'm not just a photography nut, I'm a mom!   I'll be back to the grind of photography related posts most likely next week as my agenda for this week is FULL!

Monday: Toys In The Dryer goes live!
Tuesday:  Nutty's orientation day for Kindergarten.  First day of swimming lessons.
Wednesday:  Nutty's first day of Kindergarten!  (Will write a post about it)
Thursday:  Get together with some friends.
Friday:  Work during the day and then a Tweet-Up in the evening.
Saturday:  The Minnesota Blogger Conference!  (Will write a re-cap post)

PHEW!  Told you I'm full!  While you wait for my next photography related posts, go ahead and check out Toys In The Dryer.  We're sure you'll like it!

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails