Saturday, January 9, 2010

Survey for my readers

Now that I have a good amount of followers on my blog I need your help at making my blog more interesting for you to read.  I have a ton of ideas and tutorials that I want to do, I just don't know where to start.  That's where you come in!  Help me figure out what you want to read and what I should do next by taking this short, 7 question survey.  The survey is anonymous so feel free to give constructive criticism!



Click here to take survey
 
After some feedback, let me clarify that these tutorials are for you average mom with a POINT & SHOOT camera because that is what I am!  Most of this information can be used by an amateur photographer with a DSLR but it is more geared toward your average mom.

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



1 comment:

Kate said...

I love Greys but I can't get over the fact that George died.

Related Posts with Thumbnails