Thursday, April 29, 2010

Come Interact!

Did you know there are two simple, fun ways to interact with me and fellow readers of Mommy's Camera?
The first way is through Mommy's Camera Facebook Fan Page.
Yes!  I now have a fan page!  "Like" my page and find out what posts I'm currently working on, see some blooper photos, interact with other readers, and so much more!  This page is just getting up and running so bear with me as I make it more fun!
The next way to interact with me and other Mommy's Camera readers is through the Mommy's Camera Community on the BlogFrog.
No, you do NOT have to have a blog to participate in the BlogFrog!  Come to my community to interact with other beginners interested in photography.  Ask questions and get answers!  My community will have discussions that are non-threatening and hopefully not over your head!

What are you waiting for?  Join the fun!  Got any questions you've been dying to ask me?

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



1 comment:

Reagan said...

I'm a blogfrog member but now I have to go "like" your page. I have a FB page too and it has been a lot of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails