Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Try Something New Tuesdays--My Daughter's Eyes

To see how Try Something New Tuesdays works please click here.


Try Something New Tuesdays


For this week's Try Something New Tuesdays I decided to try a different perspective for my photography--my daughter's perspective.  My youngest daughter is (almost) 18 months old and I've often wondered what the world looks like in her eyes.  I got out my camera, got down at her level, and began to click away.  These pictures are from Tottie's "eyes" and then from my "eyes".

I am amazed at how much bigger the yard looks and how much taller the wall looks from her perspective!
The stairs must feel like climbing a mountain!
Tottie doesn't have to look up to see Nutty.
TJ must look like a horse!  Tottie's going to grow up saying we had a HUGE dog when she was little!
Such a tall, big daddy!

What are you waiting for?  Grab your camera or photo editing software, try something new, link up, and show/tell us what you've learned!  MckLinky is open till Thursday at midnight!

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



3 comments:

Lula Lola said...

I'm going to give this a try today!
I loved how different things looked from a child's view! Great idea!
That must be why the experts are forever reccomending getting on their level to talk to them. We must look frightening! lol

Anonymous said...

Just getting started in photography, EditElf.com has give me a huge advantage over well established photographers. I don't have to buy expensive editing software, learn all the tricks, and waste time on my computer. I started shooting weddings because I love photography and I love people, so that's what I spend my time doing!
Edit elf

Ashley said...

What a great idea and how interesting! Sadly, I kind of do this with my dogs. I always get down to their level to see if I can figure out what they are looking at out the window! And I would love to have the oppostite perspective and get up to Aaron's height and see if I can see how he sees the world at 6'3. Maybe I'll make him take pictures like this to see!

Related Posts with Thumbnails