Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Try Something New Tuesdays--My Daughter's Eyes

To see how Try Something New Tuesdays works please click here.


Try Something New Tuesdays


For this week's Try Something New Tuesdays I decided to try a different perspective for my photography--my daughter's perspective.  My youngest daughter is (almost) 18 months old and I've often wondered what the world looks like in her eyes.  I got out my camera, got down at her level, and began to click away.  These pictures are from Tottie's "eyes" and then from my "eyes".

I am amazed at how much bigger the yard looks and how much taller the wall looks from her perspective!
The stairs must feel like climbing a mountain!
Tottie doesn't have to look up to see Nutty.
TJ must look like a horse!  Tottie's going to grow up saying we had a HUGE dog when she was little!
Such a tall, big daddy!

What are you waiting for?  Grab your camera or photo editing software, try something new, link up, and show/tell us what you've learned!  MckLinky is open till Thursday at midnight!

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



2 comments:

Lula Lola said...

I'm going to give this a try today!
I loved how different things looked from a child's view! Great idea!
That must be why the experts are forever reccomending getting on their level to talk to them. We must look frightening! lol

Ashley said...

What a great idea and how interesting! Sadly, I kind of do this with my dogs. I always get down to their level to see if I can figure out what they are looking at out the window! And I would love to have the oppostite perspective and get up to Aaron's height and see if I can see how he sees the world at 6'3. Maybe I'll make him take pictures like this to see!

Related Posts with Thumbnails