Monday, May 24, 2010

Mom N Me Monday

BWS tips button

I'm so excited to be able to participate in another Mom N Me Monday by The Peanut Gallery...Exit Here

My friend Lindsi took this picture when I joined her and kids at an indoor park this past week. 
 This picture is a bit grainy because the original was super dark.  I brightened it up but in doing so I created some noise.  I ran it through noiseware but couldn't get rid of it.  Anyone got any ideas for me?

Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I didn't get to take any cute pictures but if you want to see some more, you can visit Lindsi's blog here.  I will definitely take my pictures when we visit that park again because there's so many colors and shapes that would make great backdrops!

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



5 comments:

Heather said...

Cute picture, even with the noise. :)
I don't have any advice for noise, sorry.

Julie said...

Great picture...hey..adding noise is kind of "in" right now!! Thanks so much for joining in!

Lindsi B said...

thanks for the tag, Jamie.
We had so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

bummer on the photos because it is a great one! BW may help, but doubt it.

Laura said...

Cute photo!

Noise is always a disappointment to discover! I almost always try converting to black & white... sometimes it can make the noise look like an intentional texture.

But it's adorable either way!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails