Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just Having Fun!

Here's some random pictures from the last couple days of playing with my new camera...
Wow!  Do I have a lot to learn!
I was just getting into all the cool things my old camera could do...
and now I've got a ton more cool things!
Crazy all the new technology over the past 6-8 years!
When am I going to find the time to learn this camera???
Play, play, play...
experiment, experiment, experiment...

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



2 comments:

*Jess* said...

don't forget to read the manual!

Jamie H said...

Jess, I'm working on trying to read the manual but the camera didn't come with a paper manual so I have to read it online. It's a pain in the you know what!!! I'd print it but it's 180 pages!

Related Posts with Thumbnails