Friday, October 22, 2010

It's My Birthday...

And I'll blog if I want to!

32 years ago today I was born.  Isn't the world lucky? (he,he,he)
Ok, so the above picture is is actually from when I was around 2 months old but it's the only baby picture of myself that I have scanned into my computer and I'm to lazy to find another one.  It's my birthday.  I'm allowed to be lazy. 
Wasn't I cute?




Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Happy Birthday!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Happt Birthday Jamie.. and yes your were cute. and now your grgeous!!!! Enjoy your day!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I hope you have a wonderful day. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....

Ashley said...

You were cute!! Do you see resemblances of your own girls to your baby pics at all?

Dawn said...

Yes, you were adorable!

Happy Birthday (a day late!)
I hope you had a wonderful day.

Jodie said...

Just stopping by to check out your blog and I see we have the same birthday! Happy belated birthday, hope you had a great day!! (i just turned 31). :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails