Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Fun

IMG_4459IMG_4472IMG_4483IMG_4484IMG_4492IMG_4425
IMG_4430IMG_4437IMG_4439IMG_4456

Easter 2011, a set on Flickr.

I'm trying a new way of posting my photos for this post. I'm posting them directly from my Flickr Photostream. Let me know if you like/don't like it. Click on the photo thumbnails to make them larger.

Via Flickr:
Just a few of the close to 100 pictures I took during our weekend-long Easter celebration.

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



2 comments:

Babybear Scraps said...

It's cool with me. :) Your girls are adorable.

dawn said...

So happy to find another "photo" blog! The following link is the camera my husband and I ordered over the weekend; a long awaited gift! IT SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW!! I am SO excited ( I know, right, hard to tell )
I am fervently devouring Scott Kelby's three-part series in photography trying to learn everything my mind will compute.

Anyhow, so nice to meet you! I'm out here in Buffalo and dying to get outdoors WITH MY NEW CAMERA :)
~d

http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/Product/Digital-SLR-Cameras/25472/D3100.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails