Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!

I had it 3/4 of the way done.  It was going to be great.  I had a few titles and transitions left to put in and then I just had to add the music.  Then my computer froze up for no apparent reason.  I had to restart the program and I lost everything!  My "2009 Year In Pictures" slide show was gone!!!  I spent a few hours trying to make that stupid slide show and now it's gone!  It will take too much time to re-do it so alas, I am left with a post only about my New Year's resolutions.  I will say however, that it was a TON of fun looking back through my pictures.  My girls have change so much throughout the year.  Especially Tottie as she's grown from a 2 month old to a 14 month old!  You forget just how little they were!

So what's in store for me this year?  I'm not big into New Year's resolutions as I usually don't keep them.  This year though, I do believe I'll make some realistic ones that I just might be able to keep:

*Spend less time doing "nothing" on the computer.  If I don't really have a reason to be on the computer, get off of it. 
*Limit my time on the computer to no more than 1 hour a day but preferably less.  After all, how long does it really take to read a few blogs and make a post on my own.
*Get active!  Start "The Shred" again and just plain old be more active with my girls.
*Do something to show Hubby I love him every day.
*Spend at least 1/2 hour a day doing some kind of educational or art project with my girls.

I don't think those resolutions are all that hard to keep.  Do you?

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



1 comment:

Ashley said...

I like your resolutions on computer time. I might steal it since I've been bad and haven't really made any resolutions yet. It's amazing how much time I spend on mine too and suddenly I wonder what exactly I've been doing for the last two hours!

Related Posts with Thumbnails