Friday, January 1, 2010

Top Poster Contest

Did you know I have a community on The BlogFrog?  It's right here.  It's a new community and I'd really like to get it up and running.  I'm hoping it will be a lot of fun.  To get my community off the ground I'm copying Trench Mommy's idea of a "Top Poster Contest"!  Be the top poster (the person who creates or responds to the most posts) in my community on January 15th and have your blog featured on mine for the rest of the month!  You'll also get an entire blog post on my blog dedicated to your blog!  How cool is that?

Go ahead...start some discussions!

Pin It Tweet This ! Share   On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Send An Email ! Print This Page ! View As PDF !



1 comment:

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

I'll join yours if you join mine lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails